Researchers and clinicians give some expert suggestions
What do you need help with? Here are tips and coping strategies from our expert researchers and clinicians on how to cope with your anxiety. There is a wide range of actions you can take to help yourself - or others.
Alternative, Complementary, and Self-Care
- 4 ways to integrate art and anxiety therapy
- 5 self-care activities to lessen your anxiety disorder
- Balanced chakras reduce anxiety
- Cure your anxiety with mindfulness meditation
- How to create a stress-reducing music playlist
- How to treat anxiety in 6 steps using mindfulness meditation
- Is yoga better than a glass of wine?
- Mindfulness to counteract racism
- Natural supplements for anxiety treatment
- Reiki: Gentle yet powerful anxiety relief
- 6 apps to help your child manage anxiety and stress
- How to get picky eaters to try new foods
- How to help your anxious child with social relationships
- How to tame your child’s fear of the dentist
- Is your child a hoarder?
Panic Disorder, GAD, SAD ... and more
- 10 things to know about treating your panic
- 6 tips to break the bullying-anxiety-avoidance cycle
- 8 coping tips for asthma and anxiety
- How black Americans can cope with anxiety and racism
- How to stop the cycle of social anxiety disorder
- The Dos and Don'ts during a panic attack
- 3 tips to help manage breakup anxiety on social media
- Are you avoiding your partner's anxiety and insecurity?
- The Breakup Survival Guide
Date of original publication: December 09, 2019